Announcements & Upcoming Events
BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
NEW STUDENT Registration Dates
- August 7th & 8th..... 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 11th-13th..... 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- August 19th ............ 8:00 - 2:00 pm
Important Back to School Dates
- August 20th - 7:45 - 2:15 Freshman Ignition & New Student Orientation
- August 21st -FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ALL LHS RETURNING STUDENTS
- August 27th - 6 - 6:30 New Parent Info Session
- August 27th - 6:30-8 p.m. OPEN HOUSE
Fall Activities and Registration Information
See the attached Newsminer ad, visit us at lth.k12northstar.org or call 456-7794 ext. 17520
Monday, Aug 4
- Football- 12:30-2:30 p.m. & 3:30 -6:00 p.m. @ Lathrop ( http://lth.k12northstar.org/Sports-Activities/Football
- Cheerleading - 6:00 - 8:30p.m. @ Lathrop
- XC Running - 4:00 p.m. @ Birch Hill Tennis 2:30 - 4:30 @ Lathrop
Monday, August 11
- Girl's Flag Football 2:30-5:30 p.m. @ Lathrop
- Swimming 4:00- 5:30 p.m.@ Hamme Pool
- Volleyball 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. @ Lathrop
Before a student can participate, the STUDENT MUST HAVE:
• A current physical on record with the school.
• Activity Consent/Release Form (Parent/Guardian must sign)
• All Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors must be enrolled in 5 semester units of credit or equivalent to be eligible.
• Seniors must take at least 4 semester units of credit to be eligible.
Find Your Stop
Bus stop locations for the 2014-2015 school year are available at k12northstar.org/map.
Stop locations should be verified for students who have moved or changed schools including those who transitioned from one school to another.
The transportation department is available throughout the summer and requests for new or altered bus stops may be made by August 8 in order to receive service by the first day of school.
Transportation Department: 452-2000, option 4
Watch Lathrop's 2014 Graduation
Student Link to School Climate Survey
Students will be completing the school climate suvey over the next couple of weeks. Students, please use the link below.
Bus Stop Map & Schedule
Parent/Guardian Email in PowerSchool Premier
If you have not logged into PowerSchool Premier and updated your guardian email account, you will not receive emails from teachers or the Lathrop Malemute Daily Bulletin. Please be sure to update your account as soon as possible in order to receive information from Lathrop High School. School staff cannot update this information for you--you have to personally login and make the updates yourself. If you have questions, contact Jodie Ellingson in Counseling at 456-7794 x17503.
Policy Regarding Students in the Building After School
The only students allowed in the building after 2:45 p.m. each day will be those students participating in school activities. Safety Assistants will require all students not participating in school activities to wait in the Fishbowl for their rides. When the last Safety Assistant leaves work at 5:00 p.m., they will require all students not participating in school activities to exit the building. These new procedures will bring us in alignment with other district high school procedures. It will also address concerns regarding students loitering in the building after school hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Principal Dave Dershin at 456-7794 or email@example.com.